Thursday 27 October 2011

Post Of The Day!

Hi, its me (again) and this is the post of the day! I need my halloween clothes, here they are:

Double click to enlarge the picture. Yeah, I didn't go for the other one because I prefured this one. I have bought the shoes already which are the Fishnet Stockings, (now I have three all with different shoe colours). Oh yeah, and if your wondering, "Why has she got a boonie ghost there, thats not clothes?!" Then the answer to your question is I couldn't resist!

I've seen lots of other great outfits, (I absloutley <3 Bex's) And thank you Bex for accepting my friend request, I love our chats on Norweigan MSP! I love teaiscool's, Anyaa's, lots more I can't mention.

I was going to put the outfits they have on this post but the computer is jamming up!

Lola x