Tuesday 25 October 2011

How to make a blog

People have been asking me how to make a blog, so I thought I'd make a post about how to do it.
So, if you haven't already, make a google account, so type Blogger into google search and I'm sure you'll be able to get on from there. It's pretty easy from then, (well, I say easy but its a bit complicated, all the designing stuff!)

But some of you have asked how to put pictures of you on your blog. So, make an artbook of the picture you want and then press Prnt Scrn (on some computers it may be different words) and you might have to press Fn whilst pressing it, it depends on your computer. Then open up Paint, so click on start at the bottom of your screen then hover your mouse over All Programs and its under accsecories. Paste your picture into paint and you'll see the whole webpage come up.Then, in Paint there will be lots of small icons to the left, at the top there will be a star then a square, click on the square. Then, cut out the pictures you want but make sure you don't cut out things accidently!

It's basically the same if you want a profile or your whole screen, just cut out the peices you want.
Hope I helped!
Lola x