Saturday 29 October 2011

Hacker on BBC News...

Hello, this is BBC News, and the latest news is.... there is a hacker and they have hacked into smileylucy's blog. I am not going to show you a picture because its slightly rude. People all around the world are worrying franticly in case they get terribly hacked. It's a peice of hacking heaven now if you ask me. (Which of course is not heaven to anyone exept the hacker, except maybe 2/3 peeps) People want to really know who it is, I just hope its not iscotty. <3

We are going to interview Joe McElderry, to see what he thinks. He unhappily quotes, "It is so very sad to see such a lovely blog turn into a wild jungle of disgusting words. I cannot think how horrible that person is, and I just want them to pack their bags and move to New Zealand, they won't get any X-Mas presents from iklewickle Santa, will they?"

There was a chat on smileylucy's chatboard last night, where a few people were being terribly mean to Lucy and forever 21. I will not mention names, as then the whole England will know as this is BBC News. (Lolz)

Bye, I will be reporting soon.
Lola, reporter from the BBC News