Saturday 8 December 2012

I found these funny xDD

I was on MissM's blog and saw the post about 'Carly Gray' and checked out her blog. I found all the teenager posts and stuff...I found these ones funny : I could relate O_O Is this bad? xDD

1:
Bored ---> Goes to kitchen ---> Opens fridge ---> Leaves empty handed.

2:
That awkward moment when you get shampoo in your eyes and you feel like you are going blind.

3:
Please keep talking, I always yawn when I'm interested.

4:
"Dinner is ready!" ... "Okay! Coming!"...*Stays on the computer* "DINNER IS READY!!!"..."I SAID I'M COMING!!!!"

In fact I did that a minute ago...:3

5:
That awkward moment when you say hi to someone and it's not them.

6: 1 new message: runs for phone, jumps over sofa, runs a marathon, swims Atlantic Ocean, pushes mum out of the way. grabs phone...."k"

7:
That awkward moment when the teacher is yelling at the class and you really want to laugh for some reason.

8:
When theres a hair on your tongue and you try to take it out without looking. And you're like, "WHY CANT I FIND YOU?!"

9:
Don't pick me..don't pick me..*teacher calls your name*

10:
When I'm cleaning my room: 1% cleaning, 29% complaining, 70% playing with stuff I just found.

AND A FUNNY ONEEE:

"Let's eat Grandma."
"Let's eat, Grandma."
Puncuation can save lives.

Sorry that was random;'3
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee