Saturday 29 September 2012

 
Friends are special people. Friends are people you can trust. Friends..are FRIENDS.
 
The above picture is of some of my friends. My friends in real life, if your wondering why your not there or something. These are the people...that are special. I can trust, and are my friends.
 

This is me and one of my friends that I did not put in the 1st picture.
Her username is Red hot girl 22, add her!! xD She is aweshuum^^
And she has cool harry potter glasses..so like yh :D i waaant them;]

Here are my friends from real life that I an think of:

prodigy9876<3
pretty100<3
Sophia Dove<3
FreakyCoyote<3
Anders345<3
AREdMANGIRLSBOY<3 (Weird name :p)
Red hot girl 22<3
jman007<3

Thank'youu'for'reading'my'cookie'stealers:3
Lola'Xo

P.S: Please don't take this as an offence if your not there. These are my friends in real life, rather than on the internet.