Wednesday 8 August 2012

broyo.

yo.
Idk what this post is about.I just thought my blog needed updating.
Oh yh, this thing:

does it mean anything? Or is it some useless thing they've put in for effect? Because it seems useless.
When I saw the icon at the bottom of the screen I thought it might be like that thing on club penguin when your an agent and you do missions and stuff. But no, some pointless extra.
Oh well.

He still hasn't replied:

Reply Mr.Abdani? And say YES!xO Pleaseee?
I love his hair;D And oh those shoes!
Hey, don't think I'm taking the micky. He IS bootiful:')

Is this supposed to be funny:??
Cus it's not.

And OHOH!
Like, she says she knows its a kids website e.o So?? And obv shes actually NOT 19 and pregnant, she just thinks shes cool. But totally not.

AndOHOH again...
I bought a unicorn tee today, jelous much?
I know you are:]
~Lola~X